Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Michigan Sucks! - Joke of the Day

www.ihatewolverines.com brings you the Michigan Sucks joke of the day:

A Michigan Fan walked into a bar and sat down at the bar, where a news report was on TV. On the news a man was on a ledge outside an upper floor of a building threatening to jump. The bartender, who'd seen the news report before said, "I'll bet you $50 he's going to jump." The Michigan Fan took the bet and put down a $50 bill on the bar. Then the man on the ledge jumped to his death. The bartender picked up the $50 bill but then, realizing that he'd taken advantage of a poor, dumb Michigan Fan, his conscience got the better of him and he said, "Look, I'm going to give you back your money. I have to confess that I saw that news report before." "That's O.K.," said the Michigan Fan, "I saw it before too, but I didn't think he was gonna do it again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment